3DConceptArtist ZBrush for illustrators INTENSIVE COURSE Free Download Latest . It is of 3DConceptArtist ZBrush for illustrators INTENSIVE COURSE free download.
3DConceptArtist ZBrush for illustrators INTENSIVE COURSE Overview
This is a short and fast-paced course based on the recordings from the ZBrush for illustrators workshop. I’ll walk you through all the steps of the production from concept and gathering references, to creating custom assets, building a full scene, materials, rendering, and compositing.
The step by step structure of this workshop makes it suitable for beginners. however, is assumed that you are comfortable with the ZBrush UI and navigation to keep up with the various stages.
“ZBrush for illustrators has been one of the best online workshop that I’ve had the pleasure to be part of. Pablo is an excellent teacher, thorough, engaging and clear even when explaining complex concepts. The presentation of the material was impeccable. The course was not a mere step by step tutorial but an effective demonstration of how to think outside of the box. Pablo’ solutions are original and you learn how to use the tools at your disposal to develop your unique workflow.”
- Lifetime access to the content (recording and resources).
- High-res PSD layered file with the final illustration: Harversters.
- High-res merged PNG version
- The Workshop slides and flowchart with the workflows as PDF
- Access to private Discord server to share progress!
- Brushes, tools and other custom resources
What do you need to know…
- You need some basic knowledge of ZBrush and Photoshop
- A working copy of ZBrush and Photoshop (Krita can be used as an alternative to Photoshop).
- A drawing tablet is strongly recommended.
- This intensive course was created using the video recordings from the ‘Live’ version of the ZBrush for illustrators workshop.
The intensive program consists of 5 consecutive days with two lessons each day and it has been designed with clear steps for each stage of the process so that you can reproduce the system in future projects.
The videos are a jam-packed with tips and tricks and we’ll be covering everything from project planing to ZBrush rendering before moving into line refinement and colouring techniques in Photoshop!
On top of the core lessons from the intensive course (10 videos of ~ 1 hour and 30min), you also get all the bonus time-lapse videos covering the most repetitive sections (ZBrush detailing, scene arrangement, thumnailing, etc)
You May Also Like Latest Post 3DDD/3DSky PRO models May 2021