Acronis True Image 2019 Build 17750 Free Download
Acronis True Image 2019 Build 17750 with crack Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Acronis True Image 2019 Build 17750 for x32/x64 Bit version of windows.
Acronis True Image 2019 Overview
Acronis True Image 2019 is a full-system image backup solution for your PC, Mac, mobile devices, and social network accounts. Acronis True Image can back up your documents, photos, email, and selected partitions, and even the entire disk drive, including operating system, applications, settings, and all of your data. Acronis True Image 2019 is an integrated backup and recovery software that ensures the security of all of the information on your PC.
Never Lose Another File The #1 Personal Backup Software. Create a reliable backup. Make sure you always have dependable copies of your data so you can restore your entire system or individual files.
Use cloning and imaging to make a duplicate of your system, capturing all of your data for disk migration or system recovery
Back up to a local drive and to the cloud for the Dual Protection of always having on-site and off-site copies available
Quickly recover your whole system or a specific file with confidence, knowing that the backup is as good as the original
Control your data
Back up in just two clicks, and view all your data and backup information in one place
Easy to use and manage
Enjoy a simple, intuitive approach to backup, because safeguarding your data doesn’t need to be complicated
Secure data against ransomware
Actively defend your data against ransomware attacks with the only backup that detects, stops and reverses unauthorized encryption.
What’s new in Acronis True Image 2019:
- Wi-Fi support in WinPE media.
- Information about recovery operations was added to the Activity tab.
- Improved the statistics diagram on the Backup tab.
- A link to the Online Dashboard was added to the Account tab.
- In-product notifications about license conflicts were implemented.
- Reworked error messages for the cases when a backup destination is not available.
- A new calendar-based retention policy for nonstop backups to the cloud.
- The ability to re-scan a QR code to reconnect mobile devices to a computer.
- A new default setting to prevent a computer from sleeping during mobile backup.
- Issue fixes and other improvements.
- Unable to select a backup destination, the “Select destination” text is not clickable.
- After the update from build 9850 to build 10410, the entries on the Activity tab are not shown if the number of the entries was quite large.
- If the product was activated offline with a perpetual license, it demands reactivation when an Internet connection is enabled.
- Under a WinPE media, the data cannot be recovered from a backup located on a NAS, the error “Acronis True Image backup file is corrupted” appears.
- Backup stops after clicking “Back up now” if the setting “Do not back up on battery” is turned on and the power cord is unplugged.
- In the notification area, the Acronis Active Protection icon is shown as unavailable after the update from build 9207 to build 9660.
Known issues in Acronis True Image 2019 before:
- [TI-119448] The message ‘The data you are trying to use is blocked at the moment. Please try again later.’ appears on backup deletion.
- [TI-115928] The archiving operation fails with error ‘Write error’ after the computer is woken up from the sleep mode.
- [TI-54006] Some files remain on the local PC after archiving if the Internet connection is lost for some time during the archiving operation.
- [TI-102104] Intel Stream x360 does not boot after recovery from a cloud backup.
- [TI-100468] Acronis True Image requests credentials for a mapped public network share during the backup destination selection.
- [TI-111221] The ‘Do not back up on battery’ option is not shown in settings after installing a UPS.
Supported Windows OS for Acronis True Image 2018: Windows 7 SP1, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit)
You might also like CCleaner