Adobe Character Animator CC 2020 Free Download Latest Version for MAC OS. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Adobe Character Animator CC 2020 free download for macOS.
Adobe Character Animator CC 2020 Overview
Adobe Character Animator CC 2020 For Mac is a desktop application software product that combines live motion-capture with a multi-track recording system to control layered 2D puppets drawn in Photoshop or Illustrator. It is automatically installed with Adobe After Effects since CC 2015 and is also available as a standalone application which you can download separately. It is used to produce both live and non-live animation.
Adobe Character Animator CC 2020 For Mac imports layered Photoshop & Illustrator documents into puppets which have behaviors applied to them. The puppets are then placed into a scene, which can be viewed in the Scene panel and Timeline panel. Rigging is set up in the Puppet panel, though basic rigging is fully automatic based on specific layer names like Right Eyebrow and Smile. Properties of selected elements can be examined and changed in the Properties panel, including behavior parameters. Live inputs include a webcam (for face-tracking), microphone (for live lip sync), keyboard (for triggering layers to hide/show), mouse (for warping specific handles).
The final output of a scene can be exported to a sequence of PNG files and a WAV file, or any video format supported by Adobe Media Encoder. Live output can be sent to other applications running on the same machine via the Syphon protocol (Mac only). Scenes can also be dropped directly into After Effects and Premiere Pro, using Dynamic Link to avoid rendering.
What’s New in Adobe Character Animator CC 2020
New Triggers panel
- The show, hide, swap, or cycle through different parts of your puppet with your keyboard or MIDI device. The new Triggers panel gives you one place for all your triggers and an easy, intuitive way to move your characters. Toggle triggers on and off or creates swap sets to quickly change hand position or cycle between outfits.
New Controls panel
- The new Controls panel makes performing easier and more visual. It displays triggers and puppet properties as buttons and sliders — you don’t have to remember a key command to trigger movements or swap layers. It automatically generates button designs from your artwork. And it’s saved with your character and can be shared with others.
Eyebrow and eye animation improvement
- Added rotation and movement to eyebrows give you more expressive characters, from worried to angry to surprised and more. And a new snap eye gaze feature gives you more control of pupil movement.
- A new pose-to-pose option smooths out the transitions between your character’s poses for a hand-animated look. Control the amount of smoothing and how long to hold each pose.
New behaviors: Physics, Layer Picker, and Fader
- Trigger a specific layer in a puppet or group with Layer Picker. Fader lets you hide or show specific parts of your puppet. New Physics behaviors include Collide, which enables your puppet to run into and bounce against environmental elements or another puppet.
Better aligned audio
- Waveform displays give you a visual method for aligning audio, and you have roundtrip support with Adobe Audition.
Better lip-sync accuracy
- Mouth shapes match more accurately to corresponding sounds with the new lip-sync algorithm. Lip syncs (including edits) created in Character Animator can be copied and pasted into After Effects.
Rigging and UI enhancements
- Import clipping groups from Photoshop, edit more precisely on your timeline and connect puppet parts with automatic stapling.
Control surface support
- Control your puppet with a MIDI device, not just your mouse and keyboard.
And so much more
- Also includes Improved walk behavior that supports the bending of toes when walking, visemes that can be edited using keyboard shortcuts, and more.
REQUIREMENTS Of Adobe Character Animator CC 2020
- OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
You Might Also Like to download Latest TechSmith Camtasia 2018.0