Apple Logic Pro X 10.4.2 Free Download 2018 Mac
Apple Logic Pro X 10.4.2 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Internet free download for x32/x64 Bit version.
Features of Apple Logic Pro X 10.4 Overview
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Apple Logic Pro X 10.4.2 free download.
- Advanced tempo detection lets you automatically combine content together, regardless of their original tempo.
- Record audio without using a click or drag in an audio file and have the performance define your project tempo.
- Add any audio file and have it automatically conform to the project tempo.
- ChromaVerb is a sophisticated new algorithmic reverb with a colorful, interactive interface for creating rich acoustic spaces.
- Space Designer has a new design and a scalable, Retina interface.
- Step FX adds rhythmic multi-effect processing using 3 powerful step sequencers and an X/Y pad.
- Phat FX makes your tracks bigger and bolder using 9 effects that add warmth and punch to your sounds.
- The Vintage EQ Collection provides 3 accurate models of vintage analog EQs from the 1950s to the 1970s.
- Studio Strings and Studio Horns are deeply sampled, realistic ensemble instruments with custom articulation controls.
- Mellotron is now available as a standalone instrument plug-in.
- Retro Synth now offers 18 different filter models.
- 2 new Drummers play roots and jazz-influenced brush styles.
- 2 vintage brush kits for Drum Kit Designer.
- More than 800 new loops in a variety of instruments and genres.
- New Visions library for Alchemy adds 150 cinematic presets.
- You can now undo mixer and plug-in actions.
- The Files Browser now allows you to bookmark locations for your favorite folders containing samples or projects.
- In addition to Apple Loops, the Loop Browser now supports looping audio file and can preview them in sync with project tempo.
- A new universal design for controlling articulations provides a consistent interface for Logic and third-party instruments.
- Plug-ins: The Direction Mixer plug-in has an updated interface, and offers new functionality.
- The Audio Track Editor can now be opened as a stand-alone window.
- Logic now supports the Audio Random Access (ARA) standard.
- Plug-ins: The Category and Manufacturer sections at the left side of the Plug-in Manager window now scroll independently of one another.
- Region quantization can now be set from a submenu in the contextual menu opened by right-clicking on a region.
There is now a preference to toggle user interface animations on or off.
- There four new options for the behavior of Replace mode when recording MIDI: Region Erase, Region Punch, Content Erase, Content Punch.
- Smart Controls and Instrument plug-ins now offer a key switch view for Articulation IDs.
- Transformer, Transform Window, Environment Faders and Step Editor can now edit MIDI fader events.
- Logic now supports bouncing files as the 32-bit float.
- Click-holding the Replace button in the Control Bar now brings up new options to set the behavior of replacing – Content Erase, Content Punch, Region Erase and Region Punch.
- There is now an option to have Logic automatically set a new color for each newly created audio, software instrument, or external MIDI track.
- There is now an option to switch the first automation lane in a track to show the last clicked control.
- There are now Key Commands for Undo and Redo in plug-in windows.
- The File Browser and Loop Browser now show a waveform overview and played when previewing files and loops.
- Plug-ins: Plug-in windows offer a new Multilink mode that updates open plug-in windows per insert slot as channel strips are selected.
- Articulation symbols automatically added to the score based on their note articulation setting are colored blue in the Score.
Stability and Reliability
Logic no longer quits unexpectedly:
- When enabling Transient editing on audio files in the Audio File Editor while playing back.
- Sometimes when computing time alignment during sample analysis in Alchemy.
- When shift-clicking regions in the Tracks area while the Score window has focus.
- If a connected USB MIDI controller is disconnected or powered off while the Control Surface Setup window is open.
- When the Tab key is pressed after deleting a value in the Destination field of the Copy MIDI Events dialog.
- Zooming with the Magic Mouse or Trackpad in the Audio File Editor is now smoother.
- Playback sound quality of Apple Loops is improved.
- There is no longer a large delay and spinning wait cursor when moving a large selection of short regions in a project.
- Editing within a large Logic session no longer sometimes becomes sluggish.
- Logic’s performance is improved when working with projects that contain long movie files.
Alchemy now offers new options in the Loop Mode menu to modulate the start/end point and length of loops.
Alchemy LFO Rate sync button now also enables clock sync for LFO Delay and Attack settings.
Alchemy now offers 4 additional MIDI sources that can be assigned to modulation destinations.
Alchemy now offers a side chain input that can be used as a source for envelope followers.
Alchemy now has a dedicated Envelope Follower tab in the modulation section which offers control of the attack and release of the envelope follower, as well as the option to apply the envelope follower to modulator outputs as well as to audio signals, together with the option to scale up the depth of the effect for more drastic effects on quieter signals.
Alchemy now offers a back button to navigate back to a previous Mod Target.
Alchemy’s transient selection in Spectral Analysis mode is improved, resulting in better sound quality when syncing loops to tempo.
You Might Also Like to download Latest Studio One Professional