Autokroma AfterCodecs v1.9.7 for AE, PP & ME Free Download Latest . It is of Autokroma AfterCodecs v1.9.7 for AE, PP & ME free download.
Autokroma AfterCodecs v1.9.7 for AE, PP & ME Overview
Autokroma AfterCodecs v1.9.7 for AE, PP & ME MacOS
Native exporter for AE bringing you ProRes on Windows and h264 (x264 and x265) codecs for excellent quality and lightweight videos.
AfterCodecs is a native render queue plugin for After Effects that allows you to render directly to the codecs listed below.
Need to render ProRes on Windows?
Want to render directly to a small file size, high quality H264 straight from the After Effects render queue?
AfterCodecs can do it without requiring any intermediate files!
ProRes : LT / Proxy / Normal / HQ and even 444 that supports Alpha Channel.
x264 : best H264/AVC implementation, outperforming both Adobe Media Encoder and QuickTime H264.
x265 : files are 30% lighter than x264 and it also supports 8K resolution.
x264 RGB : same as x264 but avoids YUV colorspace, best for storing separate channels in one video (UV map, Alphas…) for power users only.
MAIN FEATURES Autokroma AfterCodecs v1.9.7 for AE, PP & ME
Filling the codec gap
- AfterCodecs brings you with consistency all the codecs & features you need, without Quicktime and in .MP4 and .MOV:
- ProRes 422 / 4444 / XQ : yes even on Windows and older versions of Adobe. Included a new ProRes 4444 Light unofficial profile to get both Alpha channel and lower filesize
- All 4 HAP codecs from Vidvox but with faster algorithms and without resolution restrictions
- Special Premiere Pro & Media Encoder features : MultiRenders Markers, Export all Audio tracks separately, Quick sub resolutions buttons, Custom Framerate etc.
H264 / H265 : the best and fastest compression
- Choose the efficiency you need: fast encoding for your previews or low filesize for final delivery. Low bitrates videos are of better quality than before and you can render in 8K!
- A fast, easy-to-use (one param to select), YouTube Upload profile that respects YouTube upload recommendation
Save time directly in After Effects render queue without having to use the command line and without using Adobe Media Encoder
- Advanced features : FileSize targetting, 10 bpc, Full Range, YUV 4:2:2 / 4:4:4, Tuning profiles etc.
Optimize your workflow !
AfterCodecs is regularly updated with new codecs, features or speed improvements, see our Changelog. Our latest feature are MultiRender Markers to batch export in Premiere Pro and displaying a progressbar in your taskbar icon in After Effects when rendering !
- More information about each license and features :
- AfterCodecs for After Effects
- AfterCodecs for Media Encoder
- AfterCodecs for Premiere Pro
Home Page – http://aescripts.com/aftercodecs/
You May Also Like Latest Post Ozone 9 Mastering by MyMixLab