Boxshot Ultimate 5 Free Download Latest . It is of Boxshot Ultimate 5 free download.
Boxshot Ultimate 5 Overview
Product and packaging mockup software with 50+ customizable shapes, realistic rendering, animation, scripting, import, export and more
Boxshot 5 User Interface
What is Boxshot?
Boxshot is your virtual photo studio for 3d models. It helps you visualizing books, boxes, packaging, display stands, cans, bottles — anything.
Boxshot comes with 50+ built-in shapes than can be decorated with artwork, resized, configured and composed to make a perfect scene that you can then render so realistically that customers may think they are seeing a photo of the actual product.
Bottles rendered in Boxshot
50+ customizable shapes
Boxshot features a large selection of customizable shapes: software boxes, hardbound and paperback books, magazines, CD, DVD, and Blu-ray boxes, cards, cans, mugs, bags, and much more. Almost all the shapes are customizable so you can adjust them for your design.
Boxshot can resize shapes according to your graphics. You don’t need to adjust your images for our shapes — Boxshot adjusts the shapes for you!
If you need more shapes, just load them! Boxshot supports loading FBX, 3DS, STL, PLY, DXF, OBJ and Collada (DAE) files to use in scenes.
If you can’t find the shape you need — make it! Boxshot comes with CAD-like shapes that can do almost anything more or less symmetrical: bottles, cans, boxes, containers etc.
- ShapesMaterialsRenderingSupported FormatsBatch Processing
- Render later — you can queue up scenes and render them later when needed;
- Batch rendering — Boxshot lets you render the same scene with many images to create a set of similar objects;
- Animations — Boxshot supports turn-table, transition, and oscillation animations;
- Scripting — almost every shape in Boxshot is scriptable, so you can control the whole scene with code;
- Rendering jobs — Boxshot supports complex rendering scenarios by using jobs which combine projects, artwork and
- scripts into a single XML file;
- Command line support — Boxshot can make, convert and render scenes and jobs completely without user interface by
- using command line switches.
- Shapes library — more than 50 customizable shapes: boxes, books, mugs, CDs, DVDs, cans and much more;
- Automatic resize — shapes are automatically adjusted to fit the artwork;
- Customization — almost all the shapes are parametric, so you can configure them a lot;
- Books — many customizable book shapes included: hard-cover books, paperbacks, and magazines, open and closed, standing or lying down;
- Composing tools — Boxshot can stack, align, and distribute scene objects the way you need;
- CAD shapes — Boxshot has highly customizable parametric objects that can do bottles, cans and various containers using the provided outlines;
- External shapes — it doesn’t matter how many shapes are provided: there is always one missing. No problem! Drop a
- shape into the scene and Boxshot will load it for you;
- Extending library — any shape including the external ones can be added back to the library for further re-using.
You may Also Like Latest Post 2BrightSparks SyncBackPro 9.3.3 Free Download