Tone2 Electra2 2.6 Presets VST Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Tone2 Electra2 2.6 free download for x32/x64 Bit version.
Tone2 Electra2 2.6 Overview
Tone2 Electra2 2.6 Free Download is a powerful synthesizer workstation. With the sonically versatile approach to audio production, it offers its users with amazing new sounds. The instrument is equipped with a high-end quality sound engine with multilayer support and a wide range of music production features. Its friendly, easy to use interface allows first-timers to easily create sounds and enables experts to delve into sound design as deeply as they want to. With Tone2 Electra2 high-quality sound technology at its core, you’re not only working with a larger palette for creating original sounds, but also the best sound quality possible and with a lower CPU usage than any other type of workstation.
Tone2 Electra2 Audio has updated Electra to v2.6, a major update, which is available for free.
Tone2 Electra2 is downward compatible with all previous versions. Existing song projects and patches can be loaded without any further steps necessary. They will benefit from the enhanced sound quality.
Tone2 Electra2 2.6 New Features:
- Drag & Drop modulation: Drag an envelope or LFO and drop it to a knob to modulate it.
- Right-click on a knob opens a menu where you can assign a massive amount of modulation sources.
- 8 additional delay effects: Wide, Fat, Diffuse, Dual, Tape, Echo, Resonator, Reflections.
- 10 additional distortion effects: Saturate, Soft clip, Hard clip, Rectify, Bitcrush, Warp, Waveshape, Ripple, Amp Sim, Multiband.
- Stereo sample support for FILE -> ‘Quick import sample’.
- Support for 32-bit WAV files.
- Support for WAV files created by Logic X.
- Support for larger samples.
- Every layer now can play stacked chords. Select ‘Stack’ in the arpeggiator and choose a chord.
- Every layer now can solve chords, which is useful for subharmonics. Select ‘Chord root’ in the Arpeggiator.
- New MIDI learn algorithm: Right-click on a knob to assign a CC.
- Hovering the mouse over a knob shows the current parameter value and the modulation source.
- Modulation depth control on the top left of a knob if a source is assigned.
- Sectors on knobs show the modulation amount.
- A red sector is shown when clipping of modulation occurs.
- 7 new LFO shapes: ‘Square %’.
- 6 new LFO shapes: ‘Stair’.
- Tooltips are shown when the mouse has hovered over a control.
- Undo/Redo function for sample editor.
- New mod matrix targets “PitchOct”, which allow a seamless tuning of +-1 octave.
- FILE -> ‘Quick save patch’ overwrites the current fxp file with new settings.
- INIT -> ‘Clean matrix’ removes unused matrix slots.
- COPY -> ‘Arpeggiator’ copies all arp parameters of the current layer.
- COPY -> ‘Step LFO’ copies all Step LFO parameters of the current layer.
- PASTE -> ‘Arpeggiator’ pastes the arp parameters to the current layer.
- PASTE -> ‘Step LFO’ pastes the Step LFO parameters to the current layer.
- HELP -> ‘Show version info’.
- HELP -> ‘Download updates’.
- More available halftones for the arpeggiator.
- 49 new patches (NewSoundsV2.5).
You May Also Like Latest Internet Download Manager IDM
window & Mac version