DS SIMULIA Antenna Magus Professional 2020 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of DS SIMULIA Antenna Magus Professional 2020 free download with the free for x32/x64 Bit version.
DS SIMULIA Antenna Magus Professional 2020 Overview
Antenna Magus is now part of the Dassault Systèmes’ SIMULIA brand. As part of our integration with SIMULIA we are making some changes and most Antenna Magus product information is now available on the 3DS website. We invite you to browse there to learn more.
Some parts of the Antenna Magus website such as the installation and update download area, the full release notes and information on some of the antennas included in Antenna Magus will remain available at www.antennamagus.com for a period of time. Automated updates will continue to be made available through the Antenna Magus interface.
DS SIMULIA Antenna Magus Professional 2020 features
- The Array Synthesis Tool has been extended to allow the use of multiple element patterns per array and to allow the direct use of element patterns of existing antenna designs in the collection.
- The Basic Array Operators have been expanded to include a Mirror Operator with a copy and phase shift option.
- The existing Basic Rotation and Translation operators have been updated to include a copy option with a progressive phase shift.
- The Value Compare Table, previously only available in design mode, is now also available in the Compare Window.
- The functionality of the Value Compare Table in the Compare Window has also been extended to allow the selection of a reference in the table. When a reference is selected, other values of the same unit type will show a percentage value indicating the difference between the value and the selected reference.
- It is now possible to calculate near-fields for a design that was previously estimated without NFS enabled. A button labelled Calculate NFS now has been added for such cases.
- The Export Macro functionality has been expanded to allow only a selection of all available variables to be exported.
- Design Range Extrapolation has been expanded to objectives in the Materials/ Physical Properties group, which includes substrate height, relative permittivity, etc.
New antennas and extensions:
- 4-Horn monopulse feed
- Dual tapered monopole within a cavity resonator
- Rectangular slotted broadband patch
- Planar quarterwave open slot antenna
You May Also Like Latest Post Ds simulia waves6