Emurasoft EmEditor Professional 19 Overview
Emurasoft EmEditor Professional 19 Features:
- Backing for record sizes up to 248 GB
- Alter paired documents
- Streamlined inquiry and migration
- Enhanced outline modules
- Capacity to show board capacities
- Advanced pace when every line has a more prominent length
- Auto-panning by tapping the mouse wheel
- Bolsters Move and customize
- Indicate the makeshift organizer in the project settings
- Import INI records in the registry
- Easy to understand interface with adjustable toolbar
- Expansive Record Support
- Unicode Support
- Vertical Choice Altering
- Selected Windows, Move and customize
- Lightweight Configuration
- Consistent Expressions
- Parallel Altering
- Crash Recuperation
- Get Content
New General Features:
- In the CSV selection mode, the AutoFill Options button now appears when the AutoFill handle is dragged. Clicking on this button will show the AutoFill Option menu where you will be able to choose the type of AutoFill, and to either duplicate the original value or increment the value with each cell.
- EmEditor now determines the width of characters according to the “Unicode Standard Annex #11 – East Asian Width“. There is a new option to treat ambiguous characters as fullwidth.
- Mitigations for DLL hijacking vulnerability. The new version has various new checks, which includes comparing digital signatures of EmEditor executables and DLL files.New Options:
- Added the Treat Ambiguous Width Characters as a Fullwidth checkbox to the Edit Options list box in the Edit tab of the Customize dialog box.
Plug-in API New Features:
- Added the EE_AUTOFILL message, the Editor_AutoFill inline function, and the AUTOFILL_INFO structure.
- Added the EI_REFRESH_COMMON_SETTINGS command to the EE_INFO message.Macro New Features:
- Added the AutoFill method to the Document object.
- Added the RefreshCommonSettings method to the Editor object.Bug Fixes:
- Fixed the bug where double-clicking a word might not select the correct word when the CSV selection mode is disabled.
- Fixed a bug related to the Save All with Encoding dialog box.
- Fixed a bug where recording a macro did not capture the new flags (eeExFindBOL, eeExFindEOL, and eeExFindLookaround).
- Fixed customer-reported issues (1, 2)
You might also like to download Acoustica Mixcraft Pro Studio 8.1