FolderSizes 9 Enterprise Edition with serial keys Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of foldersizes 9 Free Download for x32/x64 Bit version of windows.
FolderSizes 9 Enterprise Edition Overview
Desktop PCs and servers can quickly end up accumulating large quantities of unused, temporary, and duplicate files. Before you know it, you’re out of drive space, backups are taking far too long to run, and users can’t find the data they need when they need it. You need a visual, interactive software tool to help you manage disk usage. You need FolderSizes. FolderSizes is an award-winning, network-enabled disk space analysis tool. It can quickly isolate large, old, temporary, and duplicate files, or even show file distribution by type, attributes, or owner. All with multiple export formats, command-line support, shell context menu integration, and much more.
FolderSizes goes far beyond the capabilities of competing solutions by combining several tools into one: Disk Space Explorer – Awesome detail view, coupled with stunning graphical bar and pie graphs Duplicate File Report – Quickly isolate and manage duplicate files within any folder or volume Largest Files Report – FolderSizes can quickly show you which files are eating up the most space Oldest Files Report – Use your own criteria to find old files that may no longer be needed Temporary File Report – Eliminate temp file clutter left over from software installs, downloads, browsing, etc. File Owners Report – Discover which users are consuming the most space on local and network drives File Types & Attributes Reports – See the distribution of disk space by file type or attributes Drive Space Monitor – Instant, at-a-glance view of any local, mapped, or removable disk File Sizes, Names & Dates Reports…
FolderSizes 9 Enterprise Edition Features:
- Explore, visualize, and comprehend local and network storage
- Reclaim gigabytes of drive space – fast!
- Improve storage capacity planning capability
- Find the disk space hogs with just a few clicks
- Manage and monitor disk space across the network (Pro edition only)
- Publish disk usage reports right to your web server share
- Streamline file systems to optimize backups
- Monitor and enforce employee data storage policies
- Find excessively long file names that interfere with CD storage, etc.
- Find recently saved files without knowing their names (find recently modified)
- Find files owned by a specific individual or group
- View the “size on disk” (actual space consumed) for any file or folder
- Visualize the distribution of files by file type, age, and size
- Find and eliminate empty folders
- Search files by nearly any file attribute combination
- Schedule the generation of nearly any FolderSizes report (Pro edition only)
- Hierarchical folder map visualization (based upon treemap technology)
- Integrated scheduler (Pro edition only)
- Unicode file and folder name support
- Interactive, dynamic, full-color bar and pie graphs
- Fast, multi-threaded, network-aware file system scanning
- Isolate largest, oldest, duplicate, and temporary files
- View disk space utilization by file type/attributes
- View local & network disk space usage by owner/group
- Command line interface for scripting & integration (Pro edition only)
- FilterZip regular-expression based compression system
- See total & free space for fixed, removable, network drives
- Export reports in HTML, XML (Pro edition only), CSV, and more
- Integrates with the Windows shell context menu (32 and 64-bit support!)
- Extremely configurable – colors, fonts, print options, etc.
- Flexible, multi-path oriented search and file reporting systems
- Strong support for viewing allocated disk space (e.g. “size on disk”)
- “Command Prompt from Here” in all context menus
- Super-fast, in-memory database provides stunning performance
- Support for direct entry of UNC network paths in all reports
- Optional symbolic link skipping
What’s New In FolderSizes 9 Enterprise Edition?
- Feature: Delayed redraw of treemap view while resizing the main window has been improved.
- Feature: Upgraded to the latest edition (3.22.0) of SQLite embedded database library.
- Feature: Improved folder map (treemap) performance and text clarity.
- Feature: Folder report pie graph now supports exploding of sections by various criteria.
- Feature: Improved disk space history tracking performance via volume serial deduplication.
- Bug fix: File report range editor was incorrectly restricting the minimum and maximum range values.
- Bug fix: Excel report exports could become corrupted when produced by multiple, concurrent FolderSizes instances.
- Bug fix: Duplicate Files Report was exporting incorrect column order for some (HTML, PDF, Excel) file formats.
- Bug fix: Options import and export functions were not reporting error conditions correctly in all scenarios.
- Bug fix: NTFS attribute strings were missing the L character for reparse points (symbolic links, etc.).
- Bug fix: NTFS attribute letter ordering has been modified to match Windows Explorer.
- Bug fix: Fixed bug in location bar customize context menu.
- Bug fix: Fixed rare potential for shell context menu crash.
- Bug fix: Shell context menu icon now fully supports transparency.
- Bug fix: Fixed small product splash screen when running in high DPI environments.
- Bug fix: Fixed incorrect main window location bar icon sizing when running in high DPI environments.
- Bug fix: Fixed incorrect default splitter sizing in trend analyzer when running in high DPI environments.
- Bug fix: Fixed incorrect text sizing in various graph views when running in high DPI environments.
- Bug fix: Fixed disk reporter detail view icon sizing when running in high DPI environments.
- Bug fix: Fixed various search tool defects that occurred when running in high DPI environments.
- Bug fix: Fixed incorrect button icon scaling when running in high DPI environments.
- Bug fix: Fixed incorrect treemap icon and text positioning when running in high DPI environments.
- Bug fix: Fixed numerous incorrect menu icon sizes when running in high DPI environments.
- Bug fix: Fixed incorrect file reporter progress animation size when running in high DPI environments.
You might also like to download TweakBit Driver Updater 184.108.40.206