Fotosizer Professional 3 Free Download 2019 Latest Version. It is full 2019 version installer standalone setup of Fotosizer Professional 3 free download
Fotosizer Professional 3 overview
Batch Resizing and optimization
- Easily set resizing options by choosing between resizing modes that correspond to how you want to resize your photos.
- Choose to size by share of dimension and height
Choose to set custom width and height
- Resize by selecting one facet of the image solely and mechanically size the opposite facet.
- Make all of your photos identical size in spite of their dimensions by adding artefact, using the Pad resize mode.
Maintain aspect ratio
- Choose where the resized images will be saved
- Resize portrait and landscape photos at identical time.
- Resize quickly and easily using a preset list of sizes including iPod, iPhone, and Sony PSP screen sizes.
- Crop images.
- Apply PNG image optimization.
- Easy picture selection
- Choose your pictures from Windows File Explorer, using the right-click context menu, then selecting the “Resize with Fotosizer” option.
- Choose your footage you would like to size exploitation the Add pictures button within Fotosizer.
- Choose a folder of images exploitation the Add Folder button within Fotosizer.
- Drag and drop your footage or folders of images into the pictures choice list in Fotosizer.
- Include sub folders when adding from a folder.
Dark display mode
- Choose to show Fotosizer exploitation the classic “Light” show mode.
- Choose to show Fotosizer exploitation the new “Dark” show mode.
- Flip image vertically
- Flip image horizontally
- Rotate 90 degrees Counter Clockwise
- Rotate 90 degrees Clockwise
- Rotate 180 degrees
- Auto rotate by Camera orientation info (EXIF) (Professional Edition)
Change the visual look of your photos by exploitation Fotosizer’s effects:
- Black & White
- Vintage/old photo
- Multiple Languages
Fotosizer is available in the following languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Turkish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Ukrainian, Chinese (Traditional) Taiwan Region, Chinese (Simplified), Dutch, Danish, Bulgarian, Norwegian, Slovak, Slovenian, Korean, Hungarian, Romanian, Greek, Serbian (Latin), Czech, Polish, Latvian, Arabic (Saudia Arabia), Hindi, Vietnamese, Swedish, Finnish, Armenian, Japanese, Thai, Indonesian.
Copy EXIF camera information
Copy EXIF info (JPEG), copies information stored with the photo to the resized photo such as:
- Camera model
- Shutter speed
- Date picture taken
- Equipment make
Choose which of the date attributes of your photos are maintained when you resize them:
- Copy the original creation date
- Copy the original modified date
- copy the original picture taken date
- Save all settings into profiles
- Reload settings profiles to quickly use common settings
- Delete settings profiles
- Save settings into existing profiles or produce new profiles
- Revert back to Fotosizer default settings easily
- Easily revert back to the last settings you used
You May Also Like Latest Summitsoft Logo Design Studio Pro Vector Edition 2