Four Dimension Technologies GeoTools v21 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Four Dimension Technologies GeoTools v21 free download with the free for x32/x64 Bit version.
Four Dimension Technologies GeoTools v21 Overview
- GeoTools is a light-weight geo-data CAD software that runs inside AutoCAD & BricsCAD.
- GeoTools is a very handy time-saver for GIS-data preparation and editing in the CAD environment.
- With geographic data being used by a wide variety of CAD users from AEC and other industries also, GeoTools is a must-have CAD
- tool for a large set of CAD users today.
What is GeoTools?
- GeoTools is a geo-data CAD application that is useful to view, create, modify, analyze and report on CAD data that is geographic
- in nature. If your nature of business is GIS data creation, surveying, mapping, facilities management, infrastructure, landscape
- development, city planning or similar, GeoTools can really make a difference for you.
- GeoTools is a very handy time-saver for GIS-data preparation and editing in the CAD environment. However, it is not a GIS
What does GeoTools offer?
How does it compare with AutoCAD Map / Civil 3D / Google Earth?
GeoTools functions include…
• Advanced Polyline labeling & annotation tools
• Map Data cleanup, linear/polygon network tools
• Civil & Survey Data import/export Tools
• Cross-section profiles, long sections, chainage tools
• Volume Calculations & TIN generation
• Advanced AutoCAD Map Tools
• Coordinate Conversions / Google Earth interaction
• Powerful Blocks and Attribute Management
• Geographic Tools
• Geology & Mining Tools
• Fully compatible for batch script processing
GeoTools offers more than 60% of the functions that are found in AutoCAD Map and which are commonly required by majority
(90%) of users.
Data Cleanup & Optimization:
All data cleanup and optimization techniques found in AutoCAD Map like polyline vertex weeding, densification, fixing of
overshoots and under-hangs, intersection cleanup based on snapping etc. are handled by GeoTools in an efficient manner.
Independent snapping of points in 2d and/or 3d is possible and all operations preserve all attached entity data like XDATA, object
data, attributes etc.
Building meaningful data from disconnected ones is always one of the goals of GIS. GeoTools has tools to build closed polygons
from disconnected but touching edges, create area annotations, attached database and export to Excel.
Geographic Coordinates conversion:
GeoTools offers complete coordinate conversion from UTM, Transverse Mercator, Albers and Lambert systems to Lat-Long and
vice-versa, complete with datum shift handling etc.
Google Earth Interaction (Export/Import):
GeoTools offers complete integration with Google Earth and allows KML/KMZ data import and export of vector data. All this is
functionality that is found in Civil 3D software only. It is also possible to extract viewport image from Google Earth and bring it
into CAD with geo-referencing.
Surveying & Terrain modeling:
For surveying professionals and terrain designers, GeoTools offers easy ability to create cross-sectional profiles, longitudinal
sections, volume calculations, TIM grid creation, drawing of graded lines, traverse adjustments and so on.
Mining & Geology:
GeoTools also has a small section called Geological and Mining which is under development and in its initial design phases.
Planning & Visualization Tools:
GeoTools intends to add a set of planning and visualization tools for city and neighborhood planning, zoning analysis, flight path
and buffer zone modeling and so on.
You May Also Like Latest Post Autodesk PowerShape Ultimate 2021