InDesign 2021 MasterClass by Maritza Constain Free Download Latest . It is of InDesign 2021 MasterClass by Maritza Constain free download.
InDesign 2021 MasterClass by Maritza Constain Overview
The aim of this course is to teach you to use InDesign like a creative professional. Learn all of the best practises for working in InDesign so you feel 100% confident in creating new work, always know which tool or feature to use, and never waste time doing things the long way.
Adobe InDesign is one of the three core applications created by Adobe and will prove to be an essential tool in all sorts of design projects. Which is why it’s a must know for any Graphic Designer and mastering the software in and out will be extremely valuable when it comes to creating commercial work.
More about Adobe InDesign:
- InDesign is the industry-leading page design and layout design application which allows you to work across desktop and mobile devices.
- It’s ability to handle long documents with dozens or even hundreds of high resolution images without any lag or compromise on quality is unrivaled by any piece of software.
- InDesign’s real strength lies in its immensely detailed typographic features, which allow users to refine the copy they work with to the smallest details.
“Even before finishing the course, I was able to work and earn on three projects using InDesign. Martin is a great teacher, I recommend this for a total newbie who wants to become a professional. It’s EASY!!!”
A closer look at what you will learn:
- First of we will start with the basics, so you feel totally at ease with the interface, settings preferences and creating documents.
- The next three chapters are all about introducing you to all of the brilliant tools and features in InDesign. Including Image & Text Frames, using Pages, choosing Fonts and Formatting Text.
- Then we move onto creating layouts, drawing, how to work with Swatches, Effects, Blend Modes, Grids and more!
- Once you know how to design a layout you can start to learn about compositional techniques, this is where the course presents a unique learning opportunity.
- The more complex features in InDesign are explained in the final three chapters of the course, so by then you will already be extremely familiar and comfortable with the tools/interface and feel confident and ready to master the more advanced techniques. These chapters include Mastering Styles, Advanced Text Features and Handling Assets and much more.
“This is awesome! I’ve been using InDesign for a few years now, but am largely self-taught. This course is filling in the gaps of my knowledge and connecting the dots brilliantly!”
This course includes:
- 81 Videos (10 hours of total playtime)
- Interactive quizzes testing what you learnt in each chapter
- Downloadable working files including an in-depth Workbook with interactive exercises
- Course content updated with the latest 2021 new features
- All future updates to InDesign will be included in this course for no extra payment
- Estimated finish time: 25 hours (including finishing all exercises and quizzes)
- Preparation guide for the official Adobe Certified Associate exam: Print & digital media publication using Adobe InDesign
- Completion certificate upon finishing the entire course
Martin is an Adobe Certified Instructor – voted as one of the Top 10 Adobe instructors in the world – with years of experience teaching in classrooms, seminars and webinars. He also worked professionally in the creative industry for over 10 years on a wide range of projects for clients such as Disney, Accenture, Mattel, etc. The examples and techniques in this course have been selected and refined to offer the most efficient and enjoyable way to master Adobe InDesign.
Who will find it useful:
- Perfect for anyone looking to start or develop their career in the creative industry.
- Complete beginners will be able to master the software from the very beginning to the most advanced features.
- Self-taught users and existing professionals can use the course to take their skills and knowledge to the next level, refine their workflows and learn to do everything the right way!
- Existing and more experienced users of Illustrator may also discover hidden gems and workflows or catch up with all the new features released in 2021.
“Thoroughly enjoyed my experience with this course and thought that it was very well laid out. For instance, Martin puts a few of the more challenging subject matters pretty far into the course, so that you’ve already built confidence with all of the basics and even a few simpler but advanced techniques. Plus, Martin also reiterates a lot of previous lessons throughout new ones — just calling attention back to them and reusing — so everything sinks in very nicely and becomes part of your workflow.”
Skills you will gain:
- Creating everything from printed books to brochures, magazines, eBooks and interactive online PDFs.
- Designing engaging page layouts for both print and digital publications quickly and efficiently at the highest professional standard.
- Mastering the complex typographic features and the ability to work efficiently with long documents like catalogs and books.
- Work with and manipulate a huge variety of creative assets including images, text, simple illustration.
Ready to master Adobe InDesign? Start today by enrolling on this course!
You May Also Like Latest post Mastering Selections and Masks in Photoshop with Dave Cross