Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium 188.8.131.52 Free 2018
Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium 1 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium 1 download for x32/x64 Bit version of windows.
Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium 1.12
Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit BETA, formerly ExploitShield by ZeroVulnerabilityLabs, protects you from zero-day exploits targeting browser and application vulnerabilities. Its proprietary technology shields your browser and applications in that critical period between the release of a new exploit and its subsequent security patch. Easy to install and lightweight. Download Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit BETA now and crush the most dangerous breed of malware attack.
Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium Includes:
- Shields browsers and browsers add-ons (including Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera)
- Shields Java
- Shields PDF readers (including Adobe Reader, Adobe Acrobat, Foxit Reader)
- Shields Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Shields media players (including Microsoft Windows Media Player, VideoLAN VLC Player, QuickTime Player, Winamp Player)
- Ability to add/manage custom shields
What’s New in Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium:
New Features of Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium:
- Engine (DLL) code re-write to improve stability and compatibility.
- Added mitigations DEP Enforcement, Anti-heap spraying and BottomUp ASLR.
- Added new Layer0 “Application Hardening” protections.
- Added Layer1 new generic ROP protection mitigations.
- Added Layer1 new StackPivoting 64bit protection mitigation.
- Added Layer2 new caller mitigations for 64bits.
- Added Layer3 new application behavior mitigations.
- Added trial mode to allow for testing of Premium version.
- Added Quarantine of blocked payloads from Layer3 detections.
- Added filename details for default and custom shields.
- Added graphics user interface bitmaps.
- Added new “Protection stopped” tray bar balloon.
- Added new counter which counts apps instead of processes.
- Improved IPC communication between Service and protection DLL.
- Improved management of 64bit processes by keeping mbae64.exe running.
- Improved “other” custom shield profile to reduce potential FPs.
- Improved Foxit Reader default shield to shield the latest version.
- Improved exploit threat telemetry and logging.
- Fixed false positive when opening Word or Excel under certain conditions.
- Fixed false positive when installing and running Silverlight for the first time.
- Fixed injection driver to resolve conflicts with third-party applications.
- Fixed multi-select and edit options in Shields and Exclusions tab.
- Fixed tray bar icon right-click bug under Windows 8.1.
- Fixed UI closing when right-clicking on tray bar icon.
- Fixed bug when double-clicking the tray bar icon with UI open.
- Fixed issues with shielded apps counter with Chrome and Java.
- Fixed bug when uninjecting under certain conditions.
- Fixed remaining issues which caused Java FPs under certain conditions.
- Fixed DoS condition in the MBAE driver.
You might also like to download Avast Internet Security 17