Nox App Player 22.214.171.124 is a powerful Android Emulator which provides more swift control over the Android Applications. This free download is the standalone installer of Nox App Player for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit.
Nox App Player 126.96.36.199 Overview
Today when a variety of Android Emulators are present in the market like BlueStacks and other, it is very hard to decide which one to install. All of these consumes a considerable amount of your system resources but Nox App Player is a lightweight application player based on Android 4.4.2. It basically provides a virtual environment to the users to play all the Android Applications on their PC. A friendly environment is provided by the tool to make it easily usable by anyone without technical skills.
Moreover, Nox Player provides a reliable and stable environment for playing Android games and installing applications. As compared to BlueStacks it is much more reliable in the terms of performance and compatibility. A bigger screen is provided by Nox Player to provide an attractive and enhanced interface. Many other advanced features are loaded into this release.
- User-friendly interface
- Lightweight Android Emulator
- Based on Android 4.4.2
- More reliable than other Android App Players
- Best for testing newly built android applications
- Bigger Screen with easily understandable interface
- Stable and more efficient
- Many bug fixes and newly added features
- Video recording Feature
- Macro Recording feature
- Enhanced Setting UI
- Customizable sidebar options
- Facebook compatibility and much more
Before you download it, make sure that your system meets the given requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Free Disk Space: Minimum 3 GB of free space required for installation
- Installed Memory: Minimum 2 GB of RAM required
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later
- 1 GB of graphics memory required
Nox App Player 188.8.131.52 Free Download
Click the below link to download the standalone installer of Nox App Player 184.108.40.206 for Windows x86 architecture. It is compatible with all the newer releases of Windows.