ORPALIS PDF Reducer Professional 3.0.20 free 2017
ORPALIS PDF Reducer Professional 3.0.20 The Expert Version of ORPALIS PDF Reducer permits clients to profit by all the benefits of creative and very refined size-lessening instrument for PDF records with no confinement. Other than the graphical client interface, you can call each functionnality of PDF Reducer from CLI (Summon Line Interface) to exploit these elements inside your clump scripts or even coordinate it in your own particular applications.
ORPALIS PDF Reducer Professional 3.0.20 allows users to benefit from all the advantages of innovative and highly sophisticated size-reducing tool for PDF files without any restriction. Besides the graphical user interface, you can call every functionnality of PDF Reducer from CLI (Command Line Interface) to take advantage of these features inside your batch scripts or even integrate it in your own applications.
Highlights ORPALIS PDF Reducer Professional 3.0.20:
– An intense PDF answer for your group.
– The best programming for ordinary archive administration undertakings.
– Unrivaled lossless information re-pressure
– Evacuate undesirable or unused items
– Programmed shading location and format investigation
– Raster pictures re-inspecting and re-creating
– Content division and ideal pressure
– Quick web view bolster (linearization)
– Information document designs
– Multi-threading support – Expert Version
– Charge line interface support – Expert Release
– Boundless clump preparing completely accessible in Star Release
– Dialect and Interface
Whats New ORPALIS PDF Reducer Professional 3.0.20:
Reorganized the options menu, strongly enhancing its clarity. Options relying on inactivated ones are also now automatically disabled.
Added buttons to the main windows allowing to either pick input file(s) or selecting an input director directly.
Added the possibility to remove the hyperlinks from a document (command line: “/RH”).
Added the possibility to delete the original files when they are succesfully reduced (command line: “/DO”).
Added command line option “/DW” to disable warning when input and output directory are identical.
Fixed automatic character repair option.
Fixed drag and drop input mode.
Fixed a licensing bug which occured when the software window was launched in a minimized state.
Added message to inform when an instance of the program is already running.
Added possibility to export logs to destination folder (command line:”/LOG”).
Improved compression rate.
Improved support for malformed documents.
Reduced memory usage.
ORPALIS PDF Reducer Professional 3.0.20