Superluminal Stardust 1.3.1 for Adobe After Effects Free Download
Superluminal Stardust 1.3.1 for Adobe After Effects free download latest version offline setup for Windows 64-bit. Superluminal Stardust 1.3 free download is a powerful plugin for Adobe After Effects to make 3D particles for games and video clips.
Superluminal Stardust Overview
The Superluminal Stardust 1.3 provides a powerful 3D particle system for After Effects. The users can create 3D particles provides a complete plugin for creating graphics video clips. There are different smart presets that provides instant changes and comes up with the Global setup with Node and Parameter settings.
It provides complete support for 3D Models to participate in particle propagation for 3D models and provides a complete 3D space in a layer with unlimited possibilities. The particle system can deal with different types of crystal movements, fields, and forces etc.
Create eye-catching graphics repeating particles in different ways providing the duplication rules and creating different types of designs. Control and neutralize the tasks as well as use space deformers to get more control over the designs. All in all, it is a complete particle system providing support for dealing with different 3D models and enhances the overall design experience.
Features of Superluminal Stardust
Some of the features of Superluminal Stardust 1.3 are:
- Powerful modular 3D particle system
- Make 3D particles and introduce particles in projects
- Smart presets with Global setup and support for Nodes and parameters
- 3D modeling features with particle propagation features
- Provides a 3D space with complete particle system for crystal movements, forces and fields
- Repeat particles in different ways and duplicate movements
- Masking features and use text as well as control and neutralize the paths
- Space deformers i.e. 3D modeling, mapping, and pushing, pulling, and tightening effects
- Complete support for modular customizations with a node-based environment
- Create custom nodes, add particles and emitters in 3D space
- Splitting propellant splines using 3D line in 3D splints
Technical Details of Superluminal Stardust 1.3.1 for Adobe After Effects
- Plugin Name: Superluminal Stardust 1.3
- Plugin File Name: Superluminal_Stardust_1.3.1_for_Adobe_After_Effects_x64.zip
- File Size: 100 MB
- Developer: Superluminal
System Requirements for Superluminal Stardust 1.3.1
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7
- Free Hard Disk Space: 1 GB free HDD
- Installed Memory: 2 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Multi-Core Processor or higher
- Adobe After Effects CC 2015 or later
- Superluminal Stardust 1.3.1 for Adobe After Effects Free Download
Click on the below link to download the latest offline setup of Superluminal Stardust 1.3.1 for Adobe After Effects CC 2015 or higher.
You May Also Like Latest Solidworks Premium 2019