Telestream Wirecast Pro 12.0 .1 Free Download With Video Tutorial
Telestream Wirecast Pro 12 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Telestream Wirecast Pro 12 free download for x32/x64 Bit version of windows.
Telestream Wirecast Pro 12 Overview
Telestream Wirecast Pro 12 Everything you need to stream live video from your desktop to the world! Telestream Wirecast Pro 12 lets you capture an unlimited number of input devices from live camera feeds, iOS cameras (coming soon), computer desktop, Web feeds, and more. Then add polish and professionalism to your broadcast with live switching, transitions, titles, lower thirds, and more.
Capture your content.
– Capture unlimited number of input devices from live camera feeds
– NEW! iOS 8 cameras, computer desktop, web feeds and more.
Produce your show.
Add polish and professionalism to your broadcast with live switching, transitions, titles, lower thirds and more.
Stream it live.
Use the built-in multiformat encoding capabilities and easily stream to integrated streaming services and CDNs.
Live Events / Entertainment
Live stream conferences, concerts, interviews and more. Telestream Wirecast Pro 9 provides everything you need to stream professional live events. Add multiple cameras, including iOS devices; create composite shots with graphics and transitions, and live encode and stream to your favorite streaming destination.
News / Sports
For a fraction of the cost of traditional broadcast hardware, Telestream Wirecast Pro 9 allows you to quickly and easily broadcast breaking news and live sports. Carry Wirecast on a laptop for remote newsgathering and production. For sports, use integrated scoreboards and replay for high-quality live streams.
Live stream your lectures, interviews, workshops for professional development or student instruction. Using Telestream Wirecast Pro 9, anyone can now create professional live streamed broadcasts for sharing live or on-demand via the web with just a camera, a computer, and an internet connection.
What’s New in Telestream Wirecast Pro 12:
- Faster Performance
- Dynamic Editor
- Output Statistics
- Video Sync
- Global Hotkey Manager
- Audio Mixing
- ISO Recording (Pro only)
- New Ways to Configure Text
- Color Correction
- Updated, streamlined User Interface
- Audio Monitor/Mix Minus
- Audio Playout Device Selection
- Redesigned Audio Mixer
- Redesigned Screen Capture
- Solid Color Generator
- Telestream Wirecast Pro 9
System Requirements for Telestream Wirecast Pro 12:
- Windows 7 SP1 64-bit, Windows 8/8.1 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
NEW Features in Telestream Wirecast Pro 11:
- Vimeo LIVE destination
- Added the ability to duplicate Shot Layers via Copy and Paste within an existing Shot or as a new Shot
- Added the ability to snapshot Layers to the edges and center lines of other Shot Layers
- Support for 1080p streaming to Facebook Live
- Facebook Live accounts who have been given “Can Post” permissions on another account can now stream to the primary account’s Events and Groups
- Support for Adobe Photoshop PSD image files
- Added the ability to manually refresh Shot icons by right-clicking → Refresh Shot Icon
- Now able to map Clear Layer shots to a Keyboard Shortcut for Transitioning
- Telestream Wirecast Pro 12
Fixes & Improvements in Telestream Wirecast Pro 12:
- Fixed an issue that could cause video to stop encoding properly while live streaming
- Fixed an issue where Rendezvous host could lose audio input after a peer joined their session
- Fixed an issue where creating Replay Shots could cause the video in Preview/Live to stutter briefly
- Fixed a bug that could cause Record to Disk outputs to go out of sync while streaming at the same time
- Fixed an issue where the color picker could stop working properly in the Widget sources
- Fixed random crashes when using WebStream IP camera sources
- Fixed a random crash that could occur when outputting via NDI
- Fixed Replay recordings not scaling to fit canvas automatically when creating a new Replay Shot
- Fixed channel selection not working properly in the Audio Mixer
- Fixed inability to use Monitor Capture across two separate video adapters
- Fixed an issue where setting Canvas Size to 720×480 would result in bad video encoding
- Fixed a bug where Playlists would always transition their sources using Smooth when the Playlist was on the first Master Layer
- Fixed bad audio when playing back HE-AAC audio files
- Fixed a bug causing live media file playback to restart when stopping stream outputs
- Fixed a bug that caused bad QuickSync outputs when used in conjunction with other encoders
- Fixed long startup times when launching Wirecast without an internet connection
- Fixed Virtual Microphone not being uninstalled when upgrading Telestream Wirecast Pro 12 from an older version to a newer version
You might also like: Glary Utilities Pro 5