Udemy – Orc Cyborg Character Creation in Zbrush free Download Latest. It is of Udemy – Orc Cyborg Character Creation in Zbrush free download.
Udemy – Orc Cyborg Character Creation in Zbrush Overview
Then i welcome you to Nexttut education’s “Orc Cyborg Character Creation in Zbrush”course.
My name is Niko and I am a 3D character artist for games for about 10 years now. I have worked for numerous games and currently work for one of the world’s most famous game companies – Gameloft.
GOAL OFTHECOURSE :
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to model nice muscular orcs with armors, guns, artificial cyborg arm and a base in Zbrush from start to finish.
YOU WILL LEARN :
- Sculpting the orc head
- Sculpting the orc muscular body
- Refining the head and body with skin detail
- Making the 3D sketch of the whole model
- Making the robotic arm
- Making clothes, belts and armor
- Making a bulky gun
- Making a base and a monster head
- Poly paint the character
- Posing the character
- Rendering the character with passes
- Composing a final render in Photoshop
We will start by spending 30 minutes to customize our workflow in Zbrush so we could work much faster and efficient. Then we will make the head of our orc where i’ll explain what you should watch for, when modelling head from a concept.
Then we will make some metal parts on the head and the metal skull. After that we will make the body, again from sphere, following our concept.
After we are done with the body, we will start making 3D sketch of our model, to get the correct placement of all our accessories, clothes and armors. This is a pretty important stage, in the end of which we will have very good idea how our model will look when it’s finished.
Then it will be time to start extracting belts, armors and boots.
After that we will start refining all those things that we have made, and the model will start to look pretty good. Then it will be time to do the weapon of our character, which will be a hard surface gun done entirely in Zbrush, and add it to the scene.
We will also make a base with a monster head below the orc, so he could look more grounded.
Once we are happy with the overall look of our character i will show you how to make good pose with the transpose master in Zbrush. Finally we will make the render passes in Zbrush and combine them in Photoshop, to achieve the best possible look for our model.
- I have designed this course for intermediate 3d modeling students, who wants to model beautiful looking production ready bulky and muscular characters but they struggle to get it because they don’t find a tutorial which is step by step, no fast forward, no skip and coming from a production artist who is doing this for years.
- The course is also for artists who wants to speed up their workflow in Zbrush and improve their skill in making muscular male anatomy, clothes, accessories, guns and a robotic arms.
This course is not designed for absolute Zbrush beginners, I expect you to have some sort of Zbrush experience. But intermediate Zbrush users, and even professionals could learn a lot from the techniques and workflow I show in this course.
You May Also Like Latest Post Udemy – Sculpt 3D Printable Skeleton Warriors in Zbrush