Uninstall Tool 3.5.7 Build 5610 Free Download 2018
Uninstall Tool 3.5.7 with patch Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Uninstall Tool 3.5.7 with for x32/x64 Bit version of windows.
Uninstall Tool 3.5.7 Overview
Uninstall Tool – Unique And Powerful Uninstaller. Make your Computer Work Faster Now by using Uninstall Tool! It’s a fast, secure and convenient way to remove unneeded applications and system components. The great, powerful and reliable alternative to standard Windows Add/Remove program. The program has lots of features and options missing in Microsoft’s applet. Uninstall Tool works with LIGHTNING SPEED and COMPLETELY removes any program from your computer.
- Revised and improved User Interface (including new icons)
- Secondary toolbar with additional functions (can be hidden)
- Adjustable positions of toolbars (top/bottom/side)
- Simplified and more convenient use of task panel (in the left of Uninstaller and Startup managers), added keyboard navigation for task panel controls
- Automatic check for updates (optional) and new version dialog with ‘what’s new’ list
- Improved preferences dialog
- New HTML report (both for Uninstaller and Startup manager)
- Running different Windows Tools (Tools menu)
- Program preferences are always saved to the ‘preferences.xml’ file (located in CSIDL_APPDATA\CrystalIdea Software\Uninstall Tool)
- 90% of program code is rewritten/reviewed/optimized
- Improved program stability
- Uninstall Wizard: faster scanning
- Uninstall Wizard: detection of running processes among found traces; termination on request
- Better program listing, better icon detection
- Ability to force stop to uninstall processes (when third-party uninstaller is frozen)
- Show recent items in the secondary toolbar (not in status bar) with grouping items (Apps/System/Hidden) in a popup menu
- Improved cache algorithms
- Improved search filter usage
- List view with small icons looks better now
- Google for program name (Ctrl+G) and its publisher (see ‘Action’ menu)
- Uninstaller cache is now saved to ‘CachedData.dat’ file (located in CSIDL_APPDATA\CrystalIdea Software\Uninstall Tool). One can manually refresh the cache by simply pressing the Refresh button in the toolbar (F5)
- Startup manager now displays tasks that automatically start on user login. You can also add a new scheduled task with Uninstall Tool
- Great user interface experience with HiDPI display modes (e.g. 150% or 200% on modern 4k, 5k displays)
- Launch Windows Task scheduler from Tools->System Tools menu.
- Install Tracker now monitors file/folder rename operations to provide even more accurate and fundamental tracing.
- The driver (CisUtMonitor.sys) is updated!
- Many improvements
- Many bugs fixed (more details coming soon)
You might also like to download latest System Mechanic 18