Download V-Ray Next 5.x for 3ds Max, Maya, Revit & Other 2020 free standalone offline setup for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit. VRay 3.40 is a very powerful application to enhance graphics performance and detailing. V-Ray Next 5.x for 3ds Max, Maya, Revit & Other 2020 enhances the rendering speed of SketchUp 2017 and improves the scenes with different other possibilities.
V-Ray Next 5.x for 3ds Max, Maya, Revit & Other 2020 Overview
SketchUp is the most popular 3D modelling application and the perfect choice for different projects where the scenes and the 3D models are important such as interior designing, architecture designing, and 3D printing etc. If you want to create photo-realistic models then V-Ray provides the best environment for enabling SketchUp to create perfect models with even more details. This extension also improves the performance of SketchUp and provides better rendering speed for SketchUp. With the help of this powerful extension, you can improve your scenes with advanced lightening control tools.
The use of the plugin is not very easy but the documentation provides more details to correctly use all the tools and get more control over the tool and the models. It also comes with support for making shadows and reflections to make the models realistic. Now there is no need to compromise on quality, you can have all you need for creating photo-realistic models. On concluding notes, V-Ray for SketchUp is the best extension for SketchUp to improve the performance and adding perfection to the models.
Features of V-Ray Next 5.x for 3ds Max, Maya, Revit & Other 2020
Some of the powerful features of V-Ray Next 5.x for 3ds Max, Maya, Revit & Other 2020 are:
- Powerful application to enhance the performance of SketchUp 2017
- Improve the rendering speed of 3D models
- Control the lighting in the projects
- Render photo-realistic scenes with more details
- Make shadows and reflections on the models
- Tamper colours, adjust transparency, refraction depth and texture
- Completely change the appearance of the models
- Manage two-sided materials and much more
System Requirements for V-Ray Next 5.x for 3ds Max, Maya, Revit & Other 2020
Before you download V-Ray 3.40 for SketchUp 2017, make sure that your system meets the given requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7
- Free Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of minimum free disk space required
- Installed Memory: 2 GB of minimum RAM required
- Processor Required: Intel Core2Duo Processor or higher
- V-Ray Next 5.x for 3ds Max, Maya, Revit & Other 2020 Free Download
Click on the below-given link to download the complete standalone offline setup of V-Ray Next 5.x for 3ds Max, Maya, Revit & Other 2020 for Windows x86 and x64 architecture. It is a very reliable extension for creating photo-realistic models.
You May ALso Like Latest Post oom Arranger 9.5.6 free download