Valhalla DSP ValhallaVintageVerb v1.7.1 Free Download For Mac
Valhalla DSP ValhallaVintageVerb v1.7.1 Free Download Latest Version for MAC OS. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Valhalla DSP ValhallaVintageVerb v1.7.1 for macOS.
Valhalla DSP ValhallaVintageVerb Overview
- ValhallaVintageVerb is a postmodern reverb plugin,
- inspired by the classic hardware digital reverbs of the 1970s and 1980s.
- New in ValhallaVintageVerb 1.7.1: Two new reverb modes, Chaotic Hall and Chaotic Chamber!
Features of Valhalla DSP ValhallaVintageVerb v1.7.1
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Valhalla DSP ValhallaVintageVerb v1.7.1 free download.
- 17 Reverb Algorithms:
Concert Hall. Based on the hall algorithms of the late 1970s and early 1980s. Huge spatial image, echo density that can be adjusted from very sparse to very dense, and lush chorusing modulation.
- Bright Hall. Similar to the Concert Hall algorithm, but with a brighter initial sound, and deeper and lusher modulation.
Plate. Inspired by early 1980s plate algorithms. Highly diffuse, bright initial sound, high echo density, lush chorused modulation.
- Room. Emulates the sound of early 1980s room algorithms. Medium diffusion/early echo density, somewhat darker sound, chorused modulation.
- Chamber. A transparent and dense algorithm. Highly diffuse, high echo density, less coloration than Plate/Room algorithms, chorused modulation.
- Random Space. This generates DEEP and WIDE reverbs, with a slow attack, and more diffusion than the late 1980s algorithms that inspired it. The modulation uses internal delay randomization, to reduce metallic artifacts without the pitch change that can occur in the algorithms with chorused modulation.
- Chorus Space. Same as Random Space, but with the delay randomization replaced with lush chorused modulation.
- Ambience. Combines time varying randomized early reflections with a full-featured reverb tail, with the balance between early and late reverb controlled by the Attack knob. Useful for adding “air” to drums, vocals, and any place where a reverb should be felt but not heard.
- Sanctuary. Inspired by a classic German digital reverberator from the 1970s. Discrete early reflections, a dense late reverb that rapidly builds in echo density, lush detuned modulation. Sanctuary incorporates the bit reduction and floating-point gain control used in the A/D and D/A convertors of the early digital hardware.
- Dirty Hall. A fresh look at the Concert Hall algorithm, with the goal being to emulate the strange fixed point and convertor artifacts of early 80s reverb hardware. Lusher and denser than the Concert Hall algorithm, with loads of warmth and grit on tap, for a roughly hewn beauty. Plug in your analog synth and send yourself into retro sci-fi heaven.
Valhalla DSP ValhallaVintageVerb v1.7.1 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Valhalla DSP ValhallaVintageVerb v1.7.1
- Setup File Name: Valhalla DSP ValhallaVintageVerb v1.7.1.zip
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- System Requirements For Valhalla DSP ValhallaVintageVerb v1.7.1
Before you start Valhalla DSP ValhallaVintageVerb v1.7.1 free download, make sure your mac meets minimum system requirements.
You May Also Like Latest FileMaker Pro 17 Advanced 17