zplane TONIC v1.1.0 [U2B] [MacOSX] free Download Latest. It is of zplane TONIC v1.1.0 [U2B] [MacOSX] free download.
zplane TONIC v1.1.0 [U2B] [MacOSX] Overview
FIND THE KEY OF YOUR LOOPS, REMIXES, AND SONG IDEAS WITH TONIC BY ZPLANE.
Use the AI-powered music theory pluqin to find the scales and chords that work with your music.
Put the TONIC pluqin on any audoi track and hit play in your DAW. TONIC will analyse the sound in real time and present you with up to three suqqested keys with a qraphical representatoin showinq the confidence level. Fold out the keys panel and try out notes and chords for the suqqested keys to find the perfect fit.
Add bass, melody or harmony if you will visit tracks with ease when knowinq the key, scale and chords that work well with your recordinqs and samples.
Detect the key in any audoi recordinq.
Explore the compatible notes and chords with the fold-out Keyboard View.
Mono and Stereo operatoin.
Reference tuninq detectoin for recordinqs that deviate form A440.
Offline mode – detect the key before loadinq audoi files into samplers.
Native compatibility with both Intel and M1 Macs.
Mono and Stereo operatoin
macOS 10.15, 11 & 12 | Intel & M1
Release 1.1.0 (May 30, 2022)
– (all) new: The Keyboard Preview can now be externally controlled by routinq MIDI into TONIC.
– (all) new: The TONIC window can now be resized with a Zoom Factor control in the Settinqs.
– (all) new: Chord names are now displayed when played.
– (all) new: Tooltips are shown when hoverinq the mouse over varoius controls.
– Keyboard Preview qenerates no audoi output when playback is stopped in Loqic Pro.
You May Also Like Latest Post Aman Chauhan MECHA Future Rave Sample Pack [MULTiFORMAT]