10 September 2020 | 8.6 GB
66-Tubas is the second creation in our Legion Series – an instrument line dedicated to solving specific needs in epic cinematic music.
66-Tubas is all about professional cinematic Tuba. We gathered a 66-piece symphonic Tuba ensemble in our favourite modern recording hall, Zlin. The ensemble was created by uniting professional Tuba players from 13 different countries in Europe. A life-time opportunity and all the players gave it their absolute best in these sessions. It shows.
66-Tubas contains all common articulations (Sustains Types, Short Notes, Arcs, Effects, Note-Bends etc) and a large set of new articulations (Dynamic Waves, Tuning Clusters, BPM-based Ostinatos, Bridge FX etc).
The library features 10 different microphones, including a new Trailer Mix microphone that offers you the most upfront and aggressive microphone setting. 4 Hall-Based microphones (Mixed, Decca, Far and Wide) and 5 intimate close Spot microphones for more detailed sound.
66-Tubas also features a new 3D-rendered UI with a new 4-part modulation engine and a whole special section of BPM-based Ostinatos.
66-Tubas cost us over $82.000 to produce and is the second of several in our Legion series. It is the dream of super cinematic brass fulfilled. Strong, Warm and Deep.
66-Tubas contains the largest symphonic Tuba ensemble ever recorded. A once in a life-gathering of 66 professional Tubas players – in a large, modern concert hall. We removed all chairs and baffles in the hall – to maximize the reverberation, which goes over 3 seconds. It is the same hall we used for Majestica, Lacrimosa, Acoustic Grand Ensembles, CAGE and many other instruments.
9 Microphones and 1 Binural
The library contains 10 different microphone positions, including new Trailer Mix microphone, which offer the most aggressive combination of microphone settings. It was designed to make your mixes strong in an instant. The library also includes 4-Hall Microphones (Decca, Mixed, Far, Wide) and 5 Close Spot Microphones.
Rich, Warm and Deep Articulations
66-Tubas is warm, big, deep and beautiful. It contains a rich set of deep-sampled articulations (Ex. True Legato, Many Arcs, Several Sustain Types, Trills, Flutter Tongue, Crescendos and Decrescendos, Staccato, Marcatos, Sforzando) and several categories of new articulations (Ex. Half and Wholte-Note Bends, Clusters, Rips, Dynamic Waves and Cluster Waves, Growls, Tuba Singing) and everything in between. Rich depth in everything.
4-Part Modulation Engine
66-Tubas also includes our new 4-part modulation engine for extreme sample and effects work. The 4 modulation engines each contain their own X/Y Matrix grid – and you can assign an FX parameter to both the X/Y value. In addition powerful functions like reverse and stack is only a click away. Stack allows you to play several articulations at the same time. Highly useful for synth presets.
66-Tubas has a large array of intuitive controls. You can instantly stack and combine as many articulations as you want. Reverse everything with a single click. Adjust the speed, pitch, sample offset with just a touch. The idea is to offer you the most essential and intuitive controls. Back to the music.
- Pro-grade Cinematic Super Brass
- True 66-Person Symphonic Tuba Ensemble
- 10.120 Samples. 18.9GB HDD (compressed to 9.1GB)
- 66 Tubas Sustain Types, True Legato and Deep Short Notes
- 66 Tubas Arcs, Marcatos, Bends, Tons of FX & Unique Arts
- 4 Speciality Built SFX Pads for modulation + Chaos FX 3.4
- Mix, Decca, Wide, Far and Trailer Mix Microphone positions
- 5 Close Spot Microphone positions
- All patches come with DFD, TM and TMPRO options
- 15 In-House Custom Presets
- Full Retail version of Kontakt 5.7+ required / Not compatible with free Kontakt Player
- Runs as host or stand-alone application, VST or Audio Units plug-in, AAX under Pro Tools
- Minimum: Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU. 8 GB of RAM or more is highly recommended. For TMPro Patches, i7 or
- equivalent is highly recommended.
- 66-Tubas requires 9.1GB of Hard Drive Space
- 8 GB of RAM or more is highly recommended
- Sample resolution: 48Khz / 24Bit stereo .wav, .ncw format
- Format(s): Kontakt
You may Also Like Latest post Producer Loops European Pop Vocals Vol 4 MULTiFORMAT