Bentley StormCAD CONNECT Edition 10 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Bentley StormCAD CONNECT Edition 10 free download with the free for x32/x64 Bit version.
Bentley StormCAD CONNECT Edition 10 Overview
In challenging times, budgets for infrastructure projects are tight. OpenFlows StormCAD helps you be as effective as possible on storm sewer development projects. The software provides roadway and site designers, stormwater master planners, and land developers like you with advanced tools to effectively deliver high quality design with minimized capital investments.
OpenFlows StormCAD offers a complete approach to storm sewer design and analysis, from rainfall to outlet:
- Effortless storm sewer design: Automatically design gravity piping and structures. Enter your design constraints for OpenFlows StormCAD to automatically determine cost-effective pipe sizes and invert elevations while minimizing pipe cover to avoid unnecessary pipe trench excavation.
- Streamlined model building and management: Leverage and import virtually any external data format to jump-start the model. Then, manipulate the model data effectively, with the ability to use a multitude of data entry and model editing capabilities that simplify and shorten the modeling process
- Improved design productivity: With OpenFlows StormCAD’s ability to run from within MicroStation or AutoCAD, model in a platform that you may be more familiar with and take advantage of CAD environments and capabilities (e.g., superior layout, drafting capabilities). Or choose to model storm sewers in OpenFlows StormCAD’s stand-alone interface.
- Allocate and estimate stormwater loads
Load models with wet weather runoff flows derived from precipitation using the built-in rainfall distributions or user-defined rainfall events. Runoff flows are computed using the most appropriate runoff method for the project.
- Analyze inlet capacities
Calculate the proportion of stormwater runoff that will enter an inlet versus the proportion that will be carried downstream in a gutter or pond on the road surface. Quickly confirm that the spread of flow in a gutter doesn’t exceed design requirements.
- Build and manage hydraulic models
Jumpstart the model-building process and manage your model effectively so that you can focus on making the best engineering decisions. Leverage and import many well known external data formats, which maximizes ROI on geospatial and engineering data and automates input data generation.
- Design and analyze culverts
Select from a library of standard culvert shapes, materials, and entrance conditions, then compute culvert headwater and tailwater elevations using calculation methodologies outlined in Hydraulic Design Series Number 5 from the U.S. Federal Highway Administration.
- Design stormwater systems
Minimize capital investments by simply entering your design restrictions: velocities, slopes, cover depths, and pipe and inlet matching offsets. The software product recommends the most cost-effective pipe sizes and invert elevations, avoiding unnecessary pipe trench excavation, while meeting design restrictions.
You May Also Like Latest post backupassist desktop