Retouching Beauty Portrait with Photoshop Free Download Latest . It is of Retouching Beauty Portrait with Photoshop free download.
Retouching Beauty Portrait with Photoshop
Video: .mp4 (1280×720, 30 fps (r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 9.22 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 24 lectures (5 hour, 47 mins) | Language: Spanish
The professionals’ secrets to retouching an editorial portrai
What you’ll learn
- Editorial portrait retouching – Beauty
- Using RAW files – What they are, why they are used, and how we can take advantage of them.
- Defining the workspace and Photoshop interface
- Organization of layers and groups
- Retouching ethics – What should we alter and what not: Liquify filter
- Tools and processes to eliminate portrait imperfections
- Keys for making decisions when retouching faces
- Retouching method no destructive with each technique
- Advanced Technique: Frequency Separation –
- Advanced Technical Theory and Practice : Dodge & Burn to correct and sculpt the face
- Use of automatisms in Photoshop – Automatic Actions
- Color theory: Theory and practical application in post-production
- Atmosphere and final grading color of the image
- Factors to take into account in the final export
Have Photoshop Installed (In the course we will use Photoshop CC 2020)
Very good! I’m Rubén Chase, professional photo retoucher.
In this course, you will learn to face the retouching of a “Beauty” portrait for editorial. I will teach you the techniques that I have been perfecting for years, so that your portraits look perfect and retain all the details.
You will learn to work in a non-destructive way, with a very flexible workflow that will allow you to adapt to any unforeseen event.
You will have access to all the documents necessary to follow the class step by step, as well as the final file that we will arrive at during the course.
You will learn to develop automatic actions that will speed up your work, and you will be able to download a set of specific professional actions for portrait retouching.
You will learn about color theory, and how to apply it in Photoshop to generate different variants of your portraits once they are retouched.
Don’t think twice, and sign up to have access to all this, and some extra surprises!
Who this course is for:
Photographers of any level
Artists curious about digital techniques
You May also Like Latest post Lynda – Learning DaVinci Resolve 16