Beveled Lettering In Affinity Designer Free Download Latest . It is of Beveled Lettering In Affinity Designer free download.
Beveled Lettering In Affinity Designer Overview
In this course “Beveled Lettering in Affinity Designer”, we create this 3D beveled letter “A”. Included with the course is my working Affinity Designer file which you can open and explore. It also comes with a complete beveled letter alphabet that we’ll import into your assets panel, and the color palette that I used for this project.
At the end of this course you’ll know how to:
- Import assets and color palettes into Affinity Designer
- Setup and save a custom preset document
- Use and adjust shape presets
- Convert any shape into a vector object
- Use the Pen and Node tools with keyboard shortcuts
- Work within the Layers Panel to streamline your workflow
- Use the Power Duplicate function
- Combine layers using Add function from geometry tools
- Apply and adjust object Opacity and Blend modes
During the course I’ll show you some of the tips and tricks I’ve learned while creating designs and illustrations in Affinity Designer. This is a fun course and the included alphabet makes a great resource for future projects.
Join me in this course and let’s have some fun in Affinity Designer.
You may Also Like Latest Post ABBYY Lingvo X6 Professional